Terms & Conditions
Welcome to DCNX-CONNECT.
dcnx-connect.net is an online community.
The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the DCNX-CONNECT website, including any content, functionality
and services offered on or through www.dcnx-connect.net (the "Site”).
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to
accept or agree to the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these
In this Terms & Conditions:
"Account" means the account associated with your email address.
"Member" means a User who created an account in dcnx-connect.net Website.
"We", "our", “company” or “the company” or "us" means DCNX-CONNECT.
"Inactive Account" means a User Account that has not been logged into for a 6 month period, or other period determined by us from time to time.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all intellectual property rights, existing worldwide and the subject matter of such rights, including: (a) patents, copyright, rights in circuit layouts (or similar rights), registered designs, registered and unregistered trademarks, and any right to have confidential information kept confidential; and (b) any application or right to apply for registration of any of the rights referred to in paragraph (a), whether or not such rights are registered or capable of being registered and whether existing under any laws, at common law or in equity.
"User", "you" or "your" means an individual who visits or uses the Website.
"Cryptocurrency" means digital currency operating independently of a central bank
"DCNX" is the abbreviation for the cryptocurrency token known as DonCoin
"Website" means the Websites operated by ECBC Technologies and available at dcnx-connect.net and any of its regional or other domains or properties, and any related DCNX-CONNECT service, tool or application, specifically including mobile web, any iOS App and any Android App.
By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms with DCNX-CONNECT.
We may amend this Terms & Conditions and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without notice to you.
The Website is an online venue where Users purchase advertising services. Users must register for an Account in order to buy
advertising services. The Website enables Users to advertise their businesses and connect with others members.
We are not a party to any contractual agreements between members in the online venue, we merely facilitate connections between the parties.
We may, from time to time, and without notice, change or add to the Website or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if any error occurs in the information on the Website or if that information is not current.
Before using the Website, you must read the whole Terms & Conditions, the Website policies and all linked information.
Website policies. By accepting this Terms & Conditions as you access our Website, you agree that this Terms & Conditions will
apply whenever you use the Website, or when you use the tools we make available to interact with the Website.
You will not use the Website if you:
1. are not able to form legally binding contracts;
2. are under the age of 16;
3. are suspended from using the Website; or
4. do not hold a valid email address.
All free user accounts are associated with individuals. Login credentials should not be shared by users with others. The individual associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Subject to your local laws, a person over 15 but under 18 can use an adult's account with the permission of the account holder. However, the account holder is responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Users may provide a business name or a company name, which is associated with the User's Account. Users acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with their Account, this Terms & Conditions is a contract with the User as an individual (not the business or company) and Users remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
A company, corporation, trust, partnership or other non-individual corporate entity may be a User subject to an eligible corporate account which pays corporate subscriptions.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a User.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.
While using the Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
1. post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our Websites and services;
2. infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the Code of Conduct;
3. circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to DCNX-CONNECT;
4. post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
5. take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website);
6. transfer your DCNX-CONNECT account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent;
7. distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
8. distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm DCNX-CONNECT, the Website, or the interests or property of DCNX-CONNECT users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
9. download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation;
10. attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website;
11. copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Website or DCNX-CONNECT 's copyrights and trademarks; or
12. harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
If you believe that your Intellectual Property Rights have been violated, please notify us via Contact form or send us an email at
Fees and Services
We may charge fees for certain services, such as listing upgrades and memberships. When you use a service that has a fee, you have an
opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged, which we may change from time to time and will update by placing
on our Website. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, discounts on
memberships) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post a temporary promotional event or new service on the
Website, or as notified through promotional correspondence. We can also remove all fees during a promotional period.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in United States Dollars.
You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any goods and services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
Depending on your residency or location, you may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes on certain fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable.
You acknowledge that you must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
Feedback, Reputation and Reviews
You acknowledge that you transfer copyright of any feedback, reputation or reviews you leave consisting of comments and any rating(s)
(e.g. quality, communication etc.) together with any composite rating by us. You acknowledge that such feedback, reputation and reviews
belong solely to us, notwithstanding that we permit you to use it on our Website while you remain a User. You must not use, or deal
with, such feedback, reputation and reviews in any way inconsistent with our policies as posted on the Website from time to time
without our prior written permission.
You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of the DCNX-CONNECT feedback system. We are entitled to
suspend or terminate your Account at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you,
or your feedback rating, where we believe our feedback system may be subverted.
In order to advertise in our website, you need to buy Ads Spots. Each Ad Spot costs currently $1 (USD).
We reserve the right to change the price anytime with or without prior notice.
Members with active ads spots may or may not receive earnings from purchases made by others members.
We reserve the right to change the amount of earnings or completely remove earnings anytime with or without prior notice.
Earnings are not guaranteed.
By joining our website you agree and understand that DCNX-CONNECT is not an investment platform and therefore you should not expect any daily fixed returns.
You understand and agree that DCNX-CONNECT pays its members for viewing ads and only when adspots are sold.
You understand and agree that DCNX-CONNECT shares up to 60% of sold adspots with the community and only pays members who view the minimum required daily ads.
If no adspot is sold, you agree and understand that no payment will be made to you even if you view Ads.
You understand and agree that you cannot hold DCNX-CONNECT or any of its employees responsible for any loss you may suffer.
Communication With Other Users
Communication with other users on the Website must be conducted through the text, audio and or video chat functionality, along with
message boards, public clarification boards, Project message board, direct message sending and other communication channels provided
on the Website.
You must not post your email address or any other contact information (including but not limited to Skype ID or other identifying strings on other platforms) on the Website, except in the "email" field of the signup form, at our request or as otherwise permitted by us on the Website.
Unless you have a prior relationship with a User, you must only communicate with Users via the Website. You must not, and must not attempt to, communicate with other Users through any other means including but not limited to email, telephone, Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, WeChat, SnapChat, GTalk, GChat or Yahoo.
In relation to video chat and audio chat, any terms agreed to between any Users must be confirmed in writing using the chat or direct message function.
DCNX-CONNECT may use information such as your name, location, display or username, and or your image, in relation to the provision messaging services on the Website or in the mobile apps.
We may read all correspondence posted to the Website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes.
Identity / Know Your Customer
You authorize us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. You must, at our request: (1) provide further information to us, which may include your date of birth and or other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you; (2) take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments; or (3) verify your information against third party databases or through other sources.
You must also, at our request, provide copies of identification documents (such as your passport or drivers' licence). We may also ask you to provide photographic identification holding a sign with a code that we provide as an additional identity verification step.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Account, the Website and/or DCNX-CONNECT Services in the event we are unable to obtain or verify to our satisfaction the information which we request under this section.
We reserve the right to update your particulars on the website in order to match any KYC documentation that has been provided. Disbursements such as wire transfers from the website may only be made to the beneficiary matching your provided KYC documents and account information.
If you are not DCNX-CONNECT verified you may not be able to withdraw funds from your DCNX-CONNECT account, and other restrictions may apply.
You may have positive funds in your Account if you have prepaid for fees or charges or earned money by using services provided to you via the Website.
There are also circumstances where funds may have been credited to your Account in relation to an affiliate program or a referral
Funds in your Account are held by us in our operating accounts held with financial institutions. Funds in your Account are not held
separately by us, and may be commingled with our general operating funds, and/or funds of other User's Accounts.
You are not entitled to any interest, or other earnings for funds that are in your Account.
We may receive interest on funds held by us in our operating accounts from financial institutions with whom we hold our operating accounts. Any such interest earned belongs to us and we will not be liable to any User for any imputed interest on such funds.
If your Account has negative funds, we may:
1. set-off the negative amount with funds that you subsequently receive into your Account;
2. if you have funds in multiple currencies in your Account and one of the currencies becomes negative for any reason, we may set-off the negative amount against funds you maintain in a different currency (at an exchange rate applied by us);
3. reverse payments you have made from your Account to other User Accounts on the Website;
4. deduct amounts you owe us from money you subsequently add or receive into your Account; or
5. immediately suspend or limit your Account until such time as your Account no longer has a negative amount.
In the event that we offset a negative amount of funds pursuant to this section, it may be bundled with another debit coming out of your Account.
We reserve the right to collect any funds owed to us by any other legal means.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. we are not a bank or other licensed financial institution and do not provide banking services or any financial services to you;
2. the funds shown in your Account (which may include payment for projects and/or any prepayment of fees and charges which you owe to us)
represents our unsecured obligations to you with respect to your rights to direct us to make payment in relation to the purchase and sale
of DCNX-CONNECT Services through the Website and provision of the DCNX-CONNECT Services;
3. if you were a User acquired in an acquisition and your account was migrated to the Website, we are responsible for your positive funds
only to the extent of the legal documentation between us and any acquired marketplace, along with this agreement, and you acknowledge
specifically that the onus is on you to confirm the validity of your fund, and that any understatement or misstatement in relation to
this is not a claim against us, and belongs with the counterparty of any prior Terms & Conditions to which you agreed;
4. to the extent that we are required to release funds from your Account to you, you will become our unsecured creditor until such funds
are paid to you;
5. we are not acting as a trustee or fiduciary with respect to such funds or payments;
6. the amount of funds showing in your Account is not insured and is not a guaranteed deposit;
7. funds may only loaded into your Account, or released from your Account, by us and you must only use the mechanisms available on the
Website to pay for, or receive funds in respect of DCNX-CONNECT Services;
8. we will hold funds in respect of the amount of your Account (including projects payments) in an account held by us with a
financial institution (or in any manner that we decide in our sole discretion from time to time) and such funds are not segregated
into a separate account; and
9. we may commingle your funds with funds of other Users and our own funds and such commingled funds could be used to pay other
Users or for our general corporate purposes or otherwise, however, we will remain obliged to release funds at your direction
in accordance with this Terms & Conditions.
Limits & Fraud Prevention
We reserve the right to suspend a User withdrawal request if the source of the funds is suspected to be fraudulent.
If we become aware that any funds received into an Account from another Account as a result of a fraudulent transaction, this will be reversed immediately. If those funds have already been released to you, you must pay the funds into your Account. If you do not do so, we may suspend, limit or cancel your account, or take action against you to recover those funds.
We may, in our sole discretion, place a limit on any or all of the funds in your Account (thereby preventing any use of the funds) if:
1. we believe there may be an unacceptable level of risk associated with you, your Account, or any or all of your transactions, including if we believe that there is a risk that such funds will be subject to reversal or chargeback;
2. we believe that the beneficiary of the payment is someone other than you;
3. we believe that the payment is being made to a country where we do not offer our Service; or
4. we are required to do so by law or applicable law enforcement agencies.
Additionally, we reserve the right to limit earnings on additional products or services offered in DCNX-CONNECT, at any time, with or without prior notice if:
1. you reach the earning limit on certain or all products and/or services provided in DCNX-CONNECT.
If you are involved in a dispute, we may (in certain circumstances) place a temporary limit on the funds in your Account to cover the
amount of any potential liability. If the dispute is resolved in your favor, we will lift the limit on your funds and those funds may be
released to you. If the dispute is not resolved in your favor, we may remove the funds from your Account. We may also place a limit on
your account in circumstances where we suspect you of fraudulent or other unacceptable behavior, while we investigate any such matter.
We don't offer refunds. By purchasing services or items in our website you agree and understand that you cannot ask for refund.
Withdrawals are currently made in Cryptocurrency (Ethereum, Bitcoin or DonCoin). We may change the withdrawal method at any time.
Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours from Monday-Friday.
We may impose a minimum withdrawal amount for funds earned.
The maximum you can withdraw per month is $10,000 worth of Ethereum, Bitcoin or DonCoin unless otherwise specifically agreed with support.
Refer to our cryptocurrency Terms & Conditions
for more details.
We may require you to be a verified user before you can withdraw funds from your DCNX-CONNECT account, irrespective of whether or
not a delay has been enforced.
For details of how to become a verified user please read the Identity/Know your customer.
You acknowledge and agree that we may seek to verify your identity or request additional information from you as part of our anti-fraud and Know Your Customer policy,
as outlined in the section on "Identity / Know Your Customer" sections of this agreement.
A chargeback (being a challenge to a payment that a User files with their card issuer or financial institution), and any subsequent
reversal instruction, is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to
follow such instructions.
You acknowledge and agree that we will be entitled to recover any chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product
issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to you by others users through the Website, as well as any processing or any
other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those chargebacks and reversals.
You agree that we may reverse any such payments made to you, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment
product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors). If you initiate any chargeback request or other “Request for Information”
or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms
and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
Right to Refuse Service
We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit
your access to your Account:
1. if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this Terms & Conditions;
2. if you under-bid on any Project in an attempt to renegotiate the actual price privately, to attempt to avoid fees;
3. if we determine that you have infringed legal rights (resulting in actual or potential claims), including infringing Intellectual
4. if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
5. you do not respond to account verification requests;
6. you do not complete account verification when requested within 3 months of the date of request;
7. you are the subject of a United Nations, EU, USA or other applicable sanctions regime, or our banking and payment
relationships otherwise preclude us from conducting business with you;
8. to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
9. for other reasons.
If we close your Account due to your breach of this Terms & Conditions, you may also become liable for certain fees.
Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you have breached this Terms & Conditions, you must pay us all fees owed to us and
reimburse us for all losses and costs (including any and all of our employee time) and reasonable expenses (including legal fees) related
to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) the damages that we will sustain as a result of your breach of this Terms & Conditions will be
substantial and will potentially include (without limitation) fines and other related expenses imposed on us by our payment processors
and Users and that those damages may be extremely difficult and impracticable to ascertain; (2) if you breach this Terms & Conditions,
we may take legal action against you to recover losses.
If we close your Account for a reason other than as a result of your breach of this Terms & Conditions, unless as otherwise specified
in this Terms & Conditions, you will be entitled to receive any payment due from us to you.
In the event that we close your Account, you will have no claim whatsoever against us in respect of any such suspension or termination
of your Account.
We don't offer dispute services. If you come across any issue while using the website you agree that
you cannot raise dispute of any sort. In case you come across any issue while using our website,
you agree and understand that you will contact us through contact
form or by email at [email protected]
We may suspend your account if you raise any sort of dispute against us.
Survival and Release
This agreement supersedes any other agreement between you and the Company. If any part of this document is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that this document will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of this document is not a waiver of any of our rights to later enforce that or any other part of this documents. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under this document from time to time.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you agree that the Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release the Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Services. If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website via any means, including for the
avoidance of doubt access to our API or application programming interface, for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
1. take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion, exercised reasonably) an unreasonable or disproportionately large
load on our infrastructure;
2. interfere with, damage, manipulate, disrupt, disable, modify, overburden, or impair any device, software system or network connected
to or used (by you or us) in relation to the Website or your Account, or assist any other person to do any of these things, or take any
action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
3. copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from
the websites without the prior express written permission of DCNX-CONNECT and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
4. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with
the Websites, services or tools; or
5. bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
Closing Your Account
You may close your Account at any time. In order to do so, please send us a request to close your account to our support team at [email protected]
Account closure is subject to:
1. not having any outstanding listings on the Website;
2. resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your Account); and
3. paying any outstanding fees or amounts owing on the Account.
We may retain some of your personal information to satisfy regulatory requirements and our own external obligations. Closing your account does not necessarily delete or remove all of the information we hold.
You will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the Website and DCNX-CONNECT Services.
In addition, we can apply any funds in your Account against any liabilities you owe to us or loss suffered by us as a result of your non-performance or breach of this Terms & Conditions.
You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any other security breach to the Website, your Account or the DCNX-CONNECT Services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorized access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
No Warranty as to Each User's Purported Identity
We cannot and do not confirm each User's purported identity on the Website. We may provide information about a User, such as a strength or risk score, geographical location, or third party background check or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on data that a User submits and we provide such information solely for the convenience of Users and the provision of such information is not an introduction, endorsement or recommendation by us.
No Warranty as to Content
The Website is a dynamic time-sensitive Website. As such, information on the Website will change frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered offensive, harmful, inaccurate or misleading or mislabelled or deceptively labelled accidentally by us or accidentally or purposefully by a third party.
Our Services, the Website and all content on it are provided on an 'as is', 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranty about:
1. the Website or any DCNX-CONNECT Services;
2. the accuracy, reliability, availability, veracity, timeliness or content of the Website or any DCNX-CONNECT Services;
3. whether the Website or DCNX-CONNECT Services will be up-to-date, uninterrupted, secure, error-free or non-misleading;
4. whether defects in the Website will be corrected;
5. whether the Website, the DCNX-CONNECT Services or any data, content or material will be backed up or whether business continuity arrangements are in place in respect of the Website, DCNX-CONNECT Services;
6. any third party agreements or any guarantee of business gained by you through the Website, DCNX-CONNECT Services or us; or
7. the Website, DCNX-CONNECT Services or infrastructure on which they are based, being error or malicious code free, secure, confidential or performing at any particular standard or having any particular function.
To every extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
Legal notices will be served or to the email address you provide to DCNX-CONNECT during the registration process. Notice will be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or that the email has not been delivered. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided by you during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Any notices to DCNX-CONNECT must be given by email to [email protected]
Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement will be governed in all aspects by the laws of the United states.
The provisions of this Terms & Conditions are severable, and if any provision of this Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforced. This Agreement may be assigned by us to an associated entity at any time, or to a third party without your consent in the event of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets. In the event of any sale or transfer you will remain bound by this Terms & Conditions.
Our failure to act with respect to an anticipated or actual breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Nothing in this section shall exclude or restrict your liability arising out of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of the Website and Services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, but if you do so we may choose to suspend or close your Account.
It is important to read and understand all our policies as they provide the rules for trading on the DCNX-CONNECT Website. In addition there may be specific policies or rules that apply, and it is your responsibility to check our Help pages and policies to make sure you comply. Our policies, including all policies referenced in them, are part of this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our Websites.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the DCNX-CONNECT Website. When using particular services on our Website, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Website, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are incorporated into this Terms & Conditions.
DCNX-CONNECT reserves to the greatest extent possible all rights, without limiting any other remedies, to limit, suspend or
terminate our service(s) and or user account(s), suspend or ban access to our services, remove any content, and to take any and all technical or legal steps to ban users.
Without limiting the reasons for taking the aforementioned actions, conduct giving rise to this response could include:
1. use of our services for any illegitimate or non bona fide purpose
2. creating problems with other users or potential legal liabilities
3. infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties
4. acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of any of our policies
5. abuse of any staff members including inappropriate or unreasonable communications
6. any attempt to use DCNX-CONNECT’s platform or services for any objectionable purpose
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions or if you wish to report breaches of this Terms & Conditions,
please contact us by using our Contact form or emailing us at [email protected]